Our customised experiences provide exclusive access through the vineyards and winery where guests can discover more about WOODSTOCK Wine Estate.
Grenache & Gourmet: Grenache Grazing at Woodstock
Join us as we celebrate McLaren Vale’s world-class Grenache! Experience the full gamut of McLaren Vale Grenache from our Estate, paired with goodies served four ways! A flight of four Woodstock Grenache wines, each served with a matched accompaniment selected by our winemaking team. Hosted by cellar door staff, available 7 days per week, 11am-3pm as part of Grenache & Gourmet 2022.
Sticky Fingers at Woodstock
In collaboration with Haigh’s Chocolates, we’ve custom-matched four Woodstock Wine fortifieds with a flight of divine Haigh’s chocolates to create a truly fingerlicking taste of South Australia.
Before table wine, Australian winemakers were dedicated to the production of world-class fortifieds. We want to bring back the celebration of this craft and share some of our cellar treasures.
Sticky Fingers at Woodstock is all about helping people rediscover the enjoyment of fortified wine – to learn about the extensive winemaking and maturation process and of course the sensory experience.
The winemaker selected Haigh’s Chocolates augment the tasting experience, highlighting complex sensory components in the fortified wines.
$50 per person includes four fortified wines and their matching chocolate accompaniments in a guided tasting experience, plus a bottle of your favourite Woodstock fortified to take home!
WOODSTOCK Winemaker's Tour
Join winemaker Peter Collett for a private, behind the scenes tour of Woodstock Wine Estate, while tasting our award-winning wines amongst our vineyards and soaking in the panoramic views of Blewitt Springs and McLaren Vale.
- Private guided vineyard tour with Woodstock’s winemaker Peter Collett
- Chauffeured through the Estate in a heritage 1927 Chevrolet truck.
- Learn about Woodstock’s winemaking process and philosophy from the vines to the bottle.
- Taste Woodstock wines whilst exploring the historic vineyards from where they are sourced.
- Includes up to eight wines, featuring Woodstock’s limited release single vineyard Flagship Series wines, ‘Collett Lane’ Cabernet Sauvignon and ‘The Stocks’ Shiraz
- Maximum group size of 6 people per tour
- Tour lasts approximately 90 minutes and concludes in the cellar door.
A truly memorable experience with exclusive access to the third generation winemaker from one of McLaren Vale’s iconic family-owned wineries.
PLEASE NOTE, a basic level of fitness is required to climb in and out of the Woodstock truck between stops.
To book, please call us on +61 403 254 175.
More experiences coming soon...